Saturday, September 24, 2011

Part 1: Behavior

Guys, sorry I haven't posted sooner! I've had a pretty hectic week, with a bunch of stuff going on. Today, I'm going to talk to you about my first point: Jack Russell Behavior. As cute as they may seem, they are still a VERY big handful. They will bark at other dogs, yip and yap at people passing by, howl at dogs on the TV, and jump on strangers who come to your house. How do I know all this? I had (and have) to live it. Still, they make awesome companions, as they always want to play, lick, and lay on you. If you ever hear people talking about how awesome their Jack Russell is, chances are, they're probably not kidding. The bottom line is, if you're considering buying a JRT or a PRT (which has a very similar temperament), make sure to do extensive research on these little energy balls disguised in fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment